last night, we had a halloween party for fhe. here is everyone for you to see.

my roommate and i thought about who to be. we thought and thought most carefully.
the roles of miss demeanor and miss fortune seemed to fit. and with our friend pocahontas, we were a hit.

she had handcuffs, i had cash. all that was left was the beauty queen sash.

mirror, mirror on the wall. who's the cleverest of them all?
7 comments:
That is so cute! If I was dressing up for halloween I would totally steal your idea!
You are definitely the most clever of all. It concerns me that there are a couple of half naked men in your first pic!
Looking good! That's a great idea and it sounds like it was a hit! Didn't know you could go shirtless to FHE.
who knew that a couple of 20 year guys would want to be ballerinas and mermaids?
i guess that just goes to show that california mormons are a little different... :)
Yup, I think that you win for most original and clever. Good thinking!
Earlene
My, my I am not sure about the man flesh. You look great, I love your idea and your cute poem!
Of course, Kera were and Jessie were the most clever! I too am concerned about no shirts. That has already been a controversy. My favorite was your poem!
Post a Comment