Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tag!

KJ tagged me. so here goes...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)
1. starting my senior year of high school
2. working at the amphitheater in farmington
3. driving the old blue buick
4. the tennis team
5. chamber orchestra

5 Things I need to do today (In no particular order)
1. finish the work day
2. go to the post office
3. work out
4. do the dishes
5. laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy (in no particular order)
1. chocolate covered cinnimon altoids
2. pumpkin cookies
3. le petit ecolier cookies (biscuits)
4. vitamin i (aka ice cream)
5. wheat thins with cheese

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. buy a house
2. get a masters degree
3. travel to all the places i want to
4. probably quit my job...
5. if there was any left over, i'd give it to somebody who needs it. (i know i'm selfish)

5 Jobs I’ve had
1. production research analyst
2. environmental specialist
3. library clerk
4. landscape maintenance
5. hospitality staff

People I Tag
1. anyone who wants to do this
2.
3.
4.
5.

1 comment:

Ben and Anna said...

Vitamin I, huh....I think i'll use that in the future