Tuesday, July 22, 2008

memories

so several others have had this on their blogs, so i thought i'd join in! have at it...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Callie said...

Wow, I'm first!

For some reason I was thinking about how we used to play Barbies, polly pockets, and cabbage patch kids together. Also how we used to bury those little people in the backyard. And remember that old swing set we had? And that you lked cantaloupe and then all of the sudden you didn't. Do you now?

KTLADY said...

Hi Kera! Yes, I do think of our musical successes together too. But even before that, I think I knew you mostly through girls' camp. I remember after you returned from Australia you came to camp and taught everyone that song that goes, "Show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I wanna go to bed..." and we had to change some of the words for camp. I am so glad you went on your mission. You are an awesome girl!!!

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

Well, I've been thinking about this and I've chosen a select few - I remember how you used to beat me up when I was little (you gave me a black eye :)), I remember how you wore those green sweats and you were "string bean", we used to ride the bus home from McGregor together, you always let me hang out with you and your friends even though I was in junior high and you were in high school, you used to close one eye and make a pinching motion and tell me "I'm squishing your head", we played duets together, but we rarely played Barbies together (you guys were too old for that), you let me drive the Buick to tennis practice, we went home to talk to you on Mother's Day and again the weekend you got home from your mission, and you were so nice to pick me up from the airport in Vegas. I guess I chose a bit more than "a few".

anelieze castrejon said...

Hey! I'll give it a try. You were Pam from the office last year for my Halloween party! You looked great :D Thanks for coming~it was a fun party with everyone there.

I also wanted to see if you can go shopping w/ Erin, Hayley and I this Sat. prob around 11am. I dont know if Erin told you, but you're welcome to come!! I'm itching to get some new clothes!

Aubrey said...

So many memories to choose from: there was all the great FHE's, the dances, hanging out and chatting at the institute building and of course running into you at California Adventure! How fun was that and totally unexpected.

Anonymous said...

One funny memory that comes to mind is that Christmas that you made us all listen to the Hansens over and over, boy bands, and singing Disney songs with boys :). When you were very little all you'd wear was a dress. You were such a cutie! (and still are a cutie :). There are too many to list.

Woodbury Clan said...

I hope this works this time! I've tried it before but . . .hmm. Anyway, I thought of the time you and I realized that we both knew Bobby. We'd met each other pretty often your freshman year and neither of us remembered each other. Then we were fhe sisters your junior year (my senior year). It wasn't untill the end of that year we realized we had some mutual friends.