Thursday, July 17, 2008

good cheese comes from happy cows...

and happy cows come from california. good thing that's where i live!



anyway, to make up for the last post, (thankyou everyone for your comments) i figured i'd put up a few pics of what i see not necessarily on a daily basis, but often enough. these pics are from the beach at mugu rock. in all honesty, life is really good right now, despite what i mentioned previously. i am lucky to have a great job with a lot of flexibility. i have an amazing roommate who i get along with really well. millie is the cutest cat in the world. i love my apartment. camarillo has better weather than oxnard, so i see the sun a lot more than i did last year. and the beautiful scenery below is less than 10 minutes away. so there you have it. life is good. la vie est belle. please don't think i'm going into a major depression, just because i'm trying to figure out what the next step in my life is. i love life, and i don't think i would do things any differently than i have if i was given the chance. thankyou to all my friends and family, cause i love ya'll!!




p.s. i kinda look like i may or may not be a little drunk in this photo. but i wasn't. i was in the middle of blinking. true story.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you judge happiness in a cow BUT I run past happy cows in Cache valley almost every day. Silly, if you want cows move back here! I am glad that you are having fun at the beach. Call me!! I would love to chat with you

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

Let's not have a competition about cows - I will definitely win. Hmm hmm, the Dairy State? :) We even have a job for you here! No, for real though, I'm glad you are happy and that life is good. Just want you to know you're great!

Callie said...

I would have never thought you were drunk until you mentioned it...

emily and Nate said...

My hubby grew up in Camarillo, he wants to move back really bad, because of the cows of course, and the beaches aren't to shabby either.
Emily

Woodbury Clan said...

Ah, this post made me miss you. It's so . . .you. Dumb comment I know. But I would love to see you again. We could have a little bridgerland apartments reunion if you decide to come up. (There was an official one last year but I didn't go.) What do you say?

kera said...

um, so a rebuttal to the cache valley and wisconsin cows... how do you know they are happy? do you have a national marketing campaign telling you so? do you have 70 degree weather in february? i think not. point made. game, set, match.