yes, that's true. the girl who is known for saying "i don't know, you decide" has finally made a decision. it's only a partial one. but still, a decision. and boy howdy, does it feel good! i'm not saying what it is, cause i have a great history of letting people talk me out of things, including allowing myself to talk me out of it. but i just wanted to say, that i have a plan, and i'm working out the details. so take that, undecisiveness!
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear it... or am I one of those people that talks you out of things? :) See you soon.
Good for you!!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!
Great! But what is it? Are you changing your hair color ;o)
ohhhhh I cant wait to hear!! I really dont think I'm one that tries to talk you out of something unless you are planning to move away from me again which would be horrible then I would anything else I'm game!!!
Post a Comment