Saturday, April 10, 2010

#1 song...




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

facebook told me that this was the number one song on the us charts the day i was born... enjoy!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Another One Bites the Dust- that's hilarious! I need to look mine up. It was good to hear from you! You look like you're doing well. I'm so terrible at keeping in touch. I need to be better! I've enjoyed reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love Queen! Funny that this was it when you were born. I've been told when listened to backwards it has a secret message. To bad we don't have records now that we can do that with. Maybe there is an app on itunes for this ;O)

KIA ORA said...

The 1980's was just a good year period. Music (Blondie Call Me), fashion and all the amazing babies luckily enough to be born that year. 1980
RULES!!!