1. katherine heigl was on my flight from salt lake to long beach. how often do you get to see your celebrity look alike twin in real person?

2. i get to be on tv tomorrow. fun, fun, fun!

3. i will be in mexico next week.

and i think that's about it. i'll let you know if anything else exciting happens...
:)
3 comments:
Sounds fun! I just watched 27 Dresses with her in it. Isn't it weird that most celebrities still just do all the same stuff we do?
Are you going to be in the audience of that show?
Sounds like you have got a fun week ahead!
Hey! So how did you know it was her? that's cool. Hope you have fun at the show & in MEXICO! I wanna go. Oh, and let me kno when ur ready to borrow gilmore girls. they're waiting 4 u. did you hang out with Erin while you were in Utah? See you laters!
Wow, sounds like fun! I didn't know celebs flew Jet Blue. What was she doing in Utah anyway?
Are you a contestant or in the audience?
Post a Comment