Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tag!

Name 4 or more.....

Places I've lived:
1. New Mexico
2. Australia
3. France
4. California

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Yellowstone National Park
2. Zion National Park
3. San Fransisco/Bay Area
4. Seattle

Foods I like:
1. Breakfast
2. Vietnamese
3. Thai
4. New Mexican

Hobbies I have:
1. Play piano & violin
2. Karaoke revolution on my playstation
3. Working out at the gym
4. Blogging - yes, Kate, that's a hobby

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy an island.
2. Quit my office job and travel the world.
3. Build me a house, and whoever else needs one.
4. Hire a cook and a maid.

TV shows I like:
1. NCIS
2. The Office
3. MythBusters
4. Hannah Montanna (i'm still a kid deep down inside)

Places I'd like to be:
1. Anywhere that doesn't have flourescent lighting.
2. In a really old forest next to a chateau in France.
3. At the beach, listening to the waves.
4. In the desert, watching the sunset.

Things people don't know about me:
1. I love the disney channel.
2. I can't stand leaving things unresolved. Whether it's a book, movie, song on the piano, conversation or relationship. It needs to have resolution!
3. I hate grocery shopping.
4. I never had road rage until I moved to California.

So that was pretty fun, now I'll tag:
1. Anyone that wants to do this?
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...

3 comments:

Britt said...

Kera-

hey hey! Looks like life is treating you well. Cali huh? I have been updated a teeny tiny bit by Tiffany. She is in my ward now in Columbus and tells me every once in a while how your family is doing. Thanks for dropping in on us. It's fun to hear from you!

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

I'm glad to see you played my game! Who knew you liked to watch Hannah Montana? I heard Josh is infatuated with her. Must be a family thing, eh? Hope you're having a great holiday season! You probably don't want to spend it with us anymore after seeing our pictures, huh? Anyway, I'll talk to you soon! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Of course blogging is a hobby :) Unless you're getting paid for it maybe! I always see ads for bloggers on craigslist, some of which actually pay. (Some promise glittering ad revenues that I have trouble believing would actually materialize.)

If you hate grocery shopping you should check me out! I just started a small business where I send people a weekly box with a suggested meal plan, recipes, and groceries, so all they have to do is cook. Sometimes there are perishables that I can't send, but it's still so much easier to go buy eggs than to go buy everything you will need for several weeks at a time. http://fortydollargourmet.com/peacemeals