Monday, November 12, 2007

wicked weekend

for a late birthday present, i went to see the broadway musical "wicked" last weekend. we weren't allowed to take pictures of the set, so i won't post them... :) but here are some pics of the pantages theater. i had a lovely evening with two of my roommates, eating posh mexican food and walking down hollywood boulevard, avoiding strange people who can't walk straight and try to spit on you... the play was awesome, and i highly recommend going to see it if you get the chance. even if it's 100 bucks for a ticket...








2 comments:

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

It looks like lots of fun. They just signed a contract for two more years in Chicago. Hopefully I'll get to go sometime too - I've only heard great things about it. Love ya!

Liz said...

Ooh, that sounds so fun! I would LOVE to see that! Happy birthday!