Thursday, December 10, 2015

14 days until Christmas!

I haven't decorated, and probably won't. My roommate decided to get the kitchen redone at the beginning of November, and of course these things always take longer than you expect them to. It was supposed to be finished before Thanksgiving, but it probably won't be until next week at the earliest. So the place is kind of a big mess. It's also kind of hard to get in the spirit of things when you are alone and don't have any kids. But I am enjoying the Christmas spirit through the music that has been playing on the radio and videos I have found on youtube. (And I like a capella, if you can't tell) It reminds me that there is a reason for all of this and it calms my soul.










1 comment:

Emily said...

I feel your pain, minus the remodeled kitchen.
I do love Christmas music though! Thanks for sharing. Christmas isn't as fun without kids or a husband...Oh well...life goes on! Merry Christmas!