Friday, July 30, 2010

what's on my mind on a friday night...

1. i noticed people were nicer than usual to me at work today. the only difference i could think of was that i lightened my hair last night. maybe people are subconciously nicer to blondes? maybe that's why i always liked having lighter hair. either way, i think i'm going to go even lighter...

2. i am soooooo not wanting to work tomorrow. i really need to update my resume.

3. i'm watching design star right now. they are designing apartments for trump towers. come on, even i know that dark blueberry is not a good color for any bathroom, let alone a high end one. where do they find these "designers"?

4. i haven't gotten sunburned yet this summer. i think that means i haven't spent enough, or any, time outside. i need to go camping. or at least hiking.

5. who wants to go to hawaii with me? :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to go to Hawaii!!!!! I only wish! I hope all is well with you! Have a good weekend!

Ben and Anna said...

mmmm, summer....hawaii.....mmmm.

Jess and Shay said...

hmmmm it seems people are always nicer to me the darker my hair is....speaking of I'm redying mine saturday morning sweet!!