you've made a decision. and you feel great about it. but while working towards whatever you decided, there are roadblocks popping up at every corner. no matter what you do, it doesn't look like it's going to work out. do you give up and go a different direction? or do you keep trying to get past the roadblocks?
9 comments:
good question. that's the way i felt when i said "yes" and got engaged...it was worth it, haha. but this may be a completely different scenario so all i can really say is, and it's going to sound cheesy, but...listen to your heart. that's what i did.
oh, and pray a little. ;)
If it feels right and you have prayed about it I'd say stick with it. Some of the best things we do in life seem like a struggle missions, schooling, marriage but if it's what God wants you to do all will work out. I've wanted to drop out of Grad school on a daily basis but I know it's what God wants me to do so I am sticking with it. Hang in there. I miss you and wish you lived closer. Some day my friend. I wasn't sent to sent to serve the Lord in your "home land" for nothing!
Yes! Every one of the "best" decisions I have made in my life have ended up being the hardest. I remember the last 2 weeks of grad school I wanted to quit so bad that I almost did. Silly to think I almost threw away 2 years of grad school. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. However, you can also waste a lot time banging your head on a brick wall. You have to decide if it is a brick wall or not and then DON'T look back. Just buckle down and do it. YOU are amazing! You can do anything you put your mind to :)
Not everything is a sign - sometimes it's just life. So, I guess I say, keep at it.
Hmmm, wish I could say something profound but my first thought was, "It depends." Not much help, but just remember that if you are going down the wrong path, Heavenly Father usually lets us know about that. It's when we are on the right path (and/or there are two possible right paths) is when it is the hardest. Good luck and I know you will get through it! Love ya lots.
You know as well as any of us that when you are on the right path you are definitely tried a lot. You know the answer already just pray about it. Life always works out the way it is supposed to. Road blocks may actually turn out to just be speed bumps slowing you along to enjoy the ride of life. Love ya girl!!!
I say stick with your first answer until you get a different one. The walls could be just coincidence, or maybe you are placing them for yourself....or, maybe your decision is going to lead to paths and things that satan REALLY REALLY doesn't want to happen. Only time will tell. but, don't get discouraged or doubt your original inspiration. You knew it was right. So, unless you have heard differently, you still know it's right.
HI KERA!!! I MISS YOU! I think if you felt good about your decision, and you know its the right decision, a lot of things are going to try and stop you from accomplishing it. Thats normally my experience. So I would say, get past those road blocks, and good luck! Life is hard sometimes, "when its too hard to stand, kneel."
Clearly you are not busy enough. Is it right for you? Is it wrong for you? You decide what is right for you, so get on with it and decide. If you decide to change your mind, you can still decide it was right for you to change your mind. Should you ask us if you should change your mind? Should you ask us if you should stick with it? We are always good for an opinion or two, but don't let yourself fall into the "needs instruction in all things" catagory. How's the job search going? :)
Post a Comment