for some reason i was thinking about this today. simple little things that bother me, when i should buck up and get over it. anyway, since it's what i was thinking about, you get to read about it...
it bugs me when i'm already going over the speed limit and someone comes up behind me a follows way too close for comfort. and when they get the chance to pass (the freeway has 3 lanes on my side) they don't. they just stick right behind me, like i'm going to move over for them. warning! i brake for tailgaters.
smokers. i don't have anything against the actual person, but more the act of smoking. if you do smoke, please be a bit more considerate and don't light up right in front of me! i have enough allergy and sinus problems with dust and pollution in the air, i don't need to add cigarette smoke to the mix.
ok, that's really all i've got at the moment. you can tell what my day has consisted of. although here's something i love, just to end on a positive note.
i love driving with my window open on my way home from work, because the air smells like strawberries and celery. not a combo i would've ever thought of, but i like it. i've discovered it only smells like that at night. i don't know why, maybe it has something to do with the air coming in from the ocean...
4 comments:
I also hate rude drivers but I love the smell of cigatette smoke but only fresh not stale, it's weird, I know. It sounds so nice to drive with your windows down with fresh smells coming in. If I rolled my window down while driving right now I would freeze to death!
I love your description - makes me want to be there. In fact, breathing in without my nosehairs freezing together sounds nice right now.
it only smells that way cause those are the fields i'm passing by. driving by a broccoli field isn't so pleasant, especially when they're irrigating...
You are so great! I agree with you on all of the things that bug you!
Post a Comment