the adventures of me
Nice- I put a link to this on my blog. Who knew Kate had those kind of moves?
Okay, I always knew the Jones girls were cool... but those were wicked cool dance moves! :) You totally made my day!
Wow! If I'd known you all had moves like this we would have had you audition in Hollywood! Amazing!Mom
Wow, I never knew my little sisters were so talented (and yet had such masculine arms!).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice- I put a link to this on my blog. Who knew Kate had those kind of moves?
Okay, I always knew the Jones girls were cool... but those were wicked cool dance moves! :) You totally made my day!
Wow! If I'd known you all had moves like this we would have had you audition in Hollywood! Amazing!
Mom
Wow, I never knew my little sisters were so talented (and yet had such masculine arms!).
Post a Comment