so, nobody's given any ideas for a name for my car... or commented on the photo. i thought for sure that would make anyone want to come visit me. come on, who wouldn't want to eat freshly picked strawberries with the backdrop of snow covered mountains? or on the beach? i'll take you in my new nameless car.
2 comments:
I can't help you with the car name. That's a personal decision. All I can tell you is that we have Nelly the Neon and Sally the Sonata. I don't know if you want to go with something so. . . childish? I have to say, the picture looked like a Chinese rice field, I didn't know if it was one you actually took or if you got it off the internet. But, I saw your area on the news and I've got enough snow of my own. I was surprised that the roads were shut down and everything. Anyway, we will come visit sometime. Maybe we should plan a trip for the fall when there aren't many people there. Well, stay warm!
Love,
Kate
okay, strawberries sound good...the picture did look like a rice field. On the car name- if we go with Kate's take on it, you should name it Harold the Honda, or Hip-Hop Harry (the Honda) or Hagrid, or wow, I could go on! (I guess that's why they named our niece Carli- it goes with Cowan, huh.)I guess I should save some of these names for our next baby.
Now you have to comment on my blog too. :)
Post a Comment